Diane M. Hartman, MD
Board-certified urologist specializing in gynecologic urology robotic surgery, including robotic sacrocolpopexy
One of the most experienced female urologists in the Denver area, Dr. Hartman’s expertise and personalized, comprehensive care led to her being named a Top Urology Doctor by 5280 Magazine in 2012. Dr. Hartman specializes in urologic surgery, including minimally invasive da Vinci robotic surgery.
As a general urologist, Dr. Hartman enjoys treating patients of all ages for any type of urological condition. However, she maintains a focus in gynecologic urology, offering comprehensive treatment for pelvic organ prolapse and incontinence. She also has extensive experience in treating cancer of the kidney, bladder, and prostate.
Dr. Hartman has published numerous research articles in her field and her drive to deliver the latest evidence-based treatments has led to several honors. As a partner at Foothills Urology, Dr. Hartman enjoys the opportunity to build one-on-one, personalized relationships with each of her patients. She works carefully to develop treatment plans that are based on each patient’s unique condition, lifestyle, and goals.
- Graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and chemistry from the University of Denver
- Received a medical degree with honors from the University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Completed an internship in surgery and named Intern of the Year, plus completed a residency in urologic surgery at the University of Colorado Health Science Center
- Board-certified by the American Board of Urology
- Nearly two decades of experience as a urologic surgeon
- Served as chief resident at the University of Colorado Health Science Center
- Member of the American Urological Association, the Society of Women in Urology, the Colorado Medical Society, and the Rocky Mountain Urological Society, and the American Association of Clinical Urologists
Treats all urological issues, specializing in:
- Laparoscopic/robotic surgery for the treatment of kidney cancers, urinary blockage, and pelvic organ prolapse
- Female urology, including pelvic organ prolapse and urinary incontinence
- Urologic oncology
- Prostate disease
- Kidney stone disease
Click on the image below to download and print information about Dr. Hartman.