Expert Treatment for Urology Conditions
Whether you are struggling with kidney stones, incontinence, prostate cancer or another urology problem, Foothills Urology will help you find the correct diagnosis and outline a clear treatment plan customized to your condition, health history and goals.
We offer our patients the latest treatments combined with personalized, caring service. Our urologists have been recognized with multiple honors, including:
- Dr. Cahn being named an “Outstanding Clinical Faculty” member at the University of Colorado School of Medicine.
- Dr. Hartman being named a 5280 Top Doctor in urology.
- Dr. Zukosky being recognized as instrumental in helping St Anthony Hospital earn the Healthgrades Prostate Surgery Excellence Award.
As board-certified urologists, we begin with conservative treatment whenever possible, recommending lifestyle and diet changes, exercises, watchful waiting, and medications.
If those measures don't work or you are not happy with the outcome, our urologists are highly-experienced surgeons who offer most types of urology surgery, including laparoscopy, da Vinci robotic prostatectomy, da Vinci robotic nephrectomy and partial nephrectomy, and da Vinci robotic sacrocolpopexy, sacral nerve stimulation, and an array of other urology procedures.
For more information on treatment options for a specific condition, click on the condition below.
- Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction
- Prostate cancer
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)